Some weeks I think about blogging several times a day, but I find that I either have too much to say or not enough. The reality is that the busier my life becomes, the more quiet time (QT) that I need. Some people call this their meditation time and I do believe that it is essential to start and end your day with some type of meditation, or quiet time. I also find it essential that if one is not going to get caught up in their own “stuff”, that this slowing down is critical. If we just stop and LISTEN, we can become so wise quickly and answers to challenges fall into place.
There are many ways to meditate or have QT, and in my opinion, the right way is the way that works for you! That is simply that. However, I do find certain components can be beneficial. Do you include the following?
– Compassion for everyone and everything? –
– Gratitude for all that you do have in your life?
– Forgiveness to and from others?
– Requests/Prayers to the Universe (remember like attracts like)?
– Creative Visualization (you need to let the Universe know HOW you would like things to be and then allow the Universe to figure out the journey for you).
– Blessing all in the world (I bless my car all the time, my mailbox, pets and people and more).
To me, these are just some of the essentials. Then when I have a specific question or challenge, I take that to my QT and ask the Universe to help me answer that as well knowing that I am part of the Universe and that all energy works together ultimately. I appreciate all in my life, love my life and keep serving all I can, for I am a child of Creation. Nothing religious here, just part of the energetic cosmos.
At night, I also go within and check out my day: the things I could have done better, the people I need to forgive and ask forgiveness from, and to ask for a good rest.
So, sometimes my absence is merely me taking more QT in my life. Hope you are all well. I did add a quick life coach session in my Etsy shop if you need something inexpensive ($5) and fast! Click here.
All RightsReserved Vallee Rose 2016